Skip to main content

Moreno Valley Online Academy

About Us » Registration Materials

Registration Materials

For all students interested in MVOA, you start the process by visiting your counselor at your home school.  For example, if your student is enrolled with Palm Middle School, the student and parent/guardian would make an appointment with the counselor at Palm to request a change of school.